View Profile Franzinator

9 Movie Reviews

Dam

Man u are a genious how do you do the things you do

ok..........to.......meh

It started off as interesting and ok but then it was just ok. But as time went by it turned into down right GAY.
but it was ok

DAMN THOSE SQUIRLE NAZI'S

Funny shit man. This is crazy but an awsome freakin crazy way. The sound was a litte etchy but the rest was crazy WAHK

3 Game Reviews

CRAZY

Work on the glitches. that was insane i was one place and then I was somewhere else bombing something. make some instructions or something. Great Game though.

Good game

This was a good movie but that intro made me want to rip your head off and shoot you. but i got all my anger out on the game AHHHHHHH

Wasn't bad

Put it on a site that wants crap and will keep it on like my site. You can have the suckiest flash IN the world and I will put it on my site ANYTHING GOES accept nudity (DAM HOMESTEAD) If this goes well I'll get crap flyin in for those 30-day trialers and just people who are lazy. CALLING CRAP FLASHES WANTED AND THEY WILL STAY ON. well thats my plug JUST E-mail me at webtemple@hotmail.com with your flash and it will go right on.
ATTATCH THE FILE AND I'LL DOWNLOAD IT AND KEEP IT ON TELL THOSE WHO ARE WITHOUT FLASH TALENT
WWW.STICKIES.CJB.NET REFER TO THE CRAPPY

WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T EAT WATER MELLONS WITH OUT SUN GLASSES OR EVIL ALIENS WILL GET YOU!

n/a, Male