Xiao Xiao No. 7 Xiao Xiao No. 7

Dam

Man u are a genious how do you do the things you do

My First UO Movie My First UO Movie

ok..........to.......meh

It started off as interesting and ok but then it was just ok. But as time went by it turned into down right GAY.
but it was ok

Whak 2 Whak 2

DAMN THOSE SQUIRLE NAZI'S

Funny shit man. This is crazy but an awsome freakin crazy way. The sound was a litte etchy but the rest was crazy WAHK

Ninjai Teaser Trailer Ninjai Teaser Trailer

AWSOME

GREAT WORK.... Put YOUR FLASH on a site that wants crap and will keep it on like my site. You can have the suckiest flash IN the world and I will put it on my site ANYTHING GOES accept nudity (DAM HOMESTEAD) If this goes well I'll get crap flyin in for those 30-day trialers and just people who are lazy. CALLING CRAP FLASHES WANTED AND THEY WILL STAY ON. well thats my plug JUST E-mail me at webtemple@hotmail.com with your flash and it will go right on.
ATTATCH THE FILE AND I'LL DOWNLOAD IT AND KEEP IT ON TELL THOSE WHO ARE WITHOUT FLASH TALENT
WWW.STICKIES.CJB.NET REFER TO THE CRAPPY

SNKG2000 SNKG2000

Hilareous

Put it on a site that wants crap and will keep it on like my site. You can have the suckiest flash IN the world and I will put it on my site ANYTHING GOES accept nudity (DAM HOMESTEAD) If this goes well I'll get crap flyin in for those 30-day trialers and just people who are lazy. CALLING CRAP FLASHES WANTED AND THEY WILL STAY ON. well thats my plug JUST E-mail me at webtemple@hotmail.com with your flash and it will go right on.
WWW.STICKIES.CJB.NET REFER TO THE CRAPPY

Battle To The Death 2 Battle To The Death 2

Metal rules and so Does DBZ

This movie kicked ass. The animation was good, the music fuckin kicked ass( although a little light) And the Idea kicked ass.

Mr.T Cerial Commercial Mr.T Cerial Commercial

ASS MUNCHER

I gave it an ok mark and vote because its MR. T But that was my idea and you just changed a few things awell good luck in your adventures.

Kallok responds:

it was?? i once saw a mt t commercail b4 and it wasnt that great so i made a better one

Arbez-quickintro Arbez-quickintro

Good put as freakin preview

If you want to submit your movie fine but WAIT TILL ITS FINISHED. It looks like an awsome project but its a waist of my time.

The Cucumber Song The Cucumber Song

FUNnY

DAM that was funny i listened to it over and over again. I don't know what other people like but i like senceless humor so this was awsome keep up the good work.